šŸ« The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Oichi
    Oichi Posts: 94 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Yet another change that gives the player less freedom. Obviously another bad change that wonā€™t get reverted, being forced to use a party booster for 10 minutes of color bomb with wrapped and striped is not a improvement.

If the tasks are going to be forced then tasks like ā€œuse boostersā€ need to go. But we all know that wonā€™t happen as this is just another change to try to get people to spend more money šŸ™„.

RIP chocolote box 2019-2023 you will be missedā€¦ šŸ˜¢

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

I do not like automatic assignment of tasks. I prefer to select my tasks from a list of 4 choices.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 329 Level 4
    Options

I don't like the new box.

Firstly, not all players have the option to change task. It makes it hard to choose wisely and strategize gameplay to make the most of daily opportunities. Use 4 UFOs to get a 5min one? Really?

Secondly, rewards are not worth playing for anymore. Short time boosters.... The timed boosters can only ever be useful if I can claim them when it's convenient. Old box allowed to do that. Now the reward is given immediately, making it useless.

Small thing, but still. Bonbons are round, triangular, square and pentangular. What do you think holes are shaped like?

Old choc box had it right:

New box...... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

All in all, it's terrible.

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

I voted āœ”ļø

The chocolate box items do not last very long. I have trouble when the time runs out on the choices.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

It's the same basically but I think the rewards should be revamp.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

Nothing ā€œnew and improvedā€ about it. Having to use party boosters or UFOs to complete it for the rewards offered is ridiculous. No choice but to let the timer run out as I donā€™t have 3 party boosters to use for the last task. Another unfortunate change.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

I absolutely agree here. We need to choose when to claim the prize in line with our schedule. Getting timed booster when you have to do something else is just so annoying.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Another example @QueenB just played a whole episode and not one level was SHOWN as hard, but believe me there were plenty. Look at my last episode shown below, again not one shown as hard, so no way of completing even the Classic Chocolate Box where the task couldn't be changed. But again with timed boosters, who really cares, some might but I certainly don't.

P.S. Please get me the old Saga map back, my repetitive strain injury is getting worse.

• Norma_Brooks
    Norma_Brooks Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Another change for the worse, harder tasks, rubbish rewards. Now I've found you can no longer go back to an earlier to complete tasks as you have to complete the level to keep whatever it is you're collecting. The chocolate box is not worth bothering with any more.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,280 Level 5
    Options

I don't really like this new version of the chocolate box, the old one was much better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?