🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,003 Level 5
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

@QueenB Can you please explain how this is an "improved" version. To me it is absolute rubbish just like the "new" prize in the Daily Treat Machine !!!

• msmarlin
    msmarlin Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Me too

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Joker Choc Box

I ignored this when it showed me the order required.

Take note pl, there's no option to change order.

But Joker is a curse, I ended up with a Legendary Level that I reluctantly sacrificed my hard-earned Party Popper .

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@QueenB Have a look at the below 4 options and the "reward" and tell us that this is not an incompetent joke !! As a player on the top levels and with new levels not released for another 4 days, options 3 and 4 are out for me and tell me, what idiot is going to take option 1 or 2 to win the ridiculous reward offered.

Get rid of this farce and return to the old Chocolate Box. Also get rid of timed boosters and bring back the sensible and reasonable reward of gold bars.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 722 Level 4
    Options

Nothing changed here is for the better. Just another feature not worth playing anymore 😔

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,843 Friends Moderator
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

Basically, I agree that the chocolate box looks prettier and has a modern design. As in real life, however, the "content" is more important to me than the appearance. This applies to both people and things. The contents of the new box of chocolates are not my taste, at least for me. I can directly compare it to a pretty blonde. Cute appearance, nothing in the head (says a popular saying). 

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

Are they actually going to LISTEN to the votes? Why are we voting if they won't do anything to change it if the majority doesn't like it?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,250 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Looking at the new boxes posted by Peter and Omimi I note that only the design is different from what we have had recently. It has been for a long time that in the golden box you needed to pass new levels (or waste precious boosters) to get the reward. These boxes do still allow you to change tasks, according to these screenshots. The problem is the rubbish rewards, which are simply not worth playing for. 5 minutes timed UFOs is a complete waste. In fact UFOs are less and less useful in many levels now anyway because they attack and break up rainbow twist which can lose you a level!. The top prize needs to be gold as it used to be a few weeks ago, or a good few proper boosters to keep.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

The boxes allow you to change tasks, but the new box doesn't allow you to pick the order of elimination. Another senseless change.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,250 Level 5
    Options

Yes, that is true and quite annoying because if you are at the top of the game and likely to run out of new levels to play it's important to get the order right. I used to like to choose when to play the hardest option, the one that included the new levels, to get it out of the way, because the other options were quite easy to achieve at any time with old levels. Less choice indeed. But as it's pointless playing for this reward now..... why bother.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?