🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Gamer_
    Gamer_ Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

βœ…βœ…βœ…

• debdage
    debdage Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

I like the bigger font size! But I prefer the option to choose the task across all 4 quests For example, if I have a few hard levels to go through, I will choose the task that has that as the goal. Or if I have a timed booster, I will choose that task. . Lastly, previous box alllowed me to potentially switch tasks, i could look across all tasks to decide without losing my current status. With new version, you loose current status immediately.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Chocolate Box

Sincerely, Β Κ•οΌ› β€’`α΄₯β€’Β΄Κ”

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Another change for the worse πŸ˜–

Yes, I will be ignoring this box! yuck!

• Cyndi_J
    Cyndi_J Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I don’t like that you can’t see what you are switching to if you don’t like the current option. I switched from complete level in one try, didn’t like my next choice so I changed it again and again got complete level in one try. Last chance change and got use a party booster, which I don’t have so now I have to wait 2 days for a refresh and don’t get to finish the box. I also don’t like the prizes being timed boosters. If I am out of lives for the day, then they are wasted. Plus, by the time we close out of all the pop ups, a minute of our time has gone by. Please just give us boosters back to use when we want to, and let us pick our tasks for chocolate box. Thank you.

• teymur_babayev
    teymur_babayev Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

There is no option to change missions in the chocolate box in my game.

I see that the game is getting worse and worse. First, the "Fantastic Five" feature that the players loved the most was removed from the game. There has been no "Challenge Friend" event for the past few days. The "Chocolate Box" event also changes for the worse each time. I think a great effort is being made to remove players from the game. I'm quitting this game now.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

I've never really taken any notice before but my Classic Chocolate Box that I posted 2 days ago, shown below doesn't have a timer on it. I'm guessing the Classic has never had a timer, but I couldn't say for sure as I always used to just find a task to complete. It is still in my Event's waiting for me to pass a hard level. Does or has anyone else have/had a Classic with a timer on it?

• jen43
    jen43 Posts: 450 Level 3
    Options
    Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it

Good morning everyone. I enjoy the new chocolate box.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

Do you not understand, @QueenB , that we HATE this change to the chocolate boxes? Why the thread? King doesn't listen to what their long time players have to say.

• kclark6
    kclark6 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I don't like the new format. At least there was one which was doable, and you could chose--now if you make the wrong guess, you are done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?