⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank full at 30?

Options

Answers

• Anita_Bushell
    Anita_Bushell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've just purchased my piggy bank.  It said I had 30 plus 30 but only received 30.  Why?  I wouldn't have bought it for £2.99 if I had known I was only going to get half as many.  How do I complain?  This is a cheat.

• BobbyandMickey
    BobbyandMickey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I purchased my piggy bank gold bars each time it was full with 60. With the updated 30 bar count,  I will no longer purchase if less than 60.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Anita, your complaint will be read here when the King Admin checks it out tomorrow.

• Diana_Milone
    Diana_Milone Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elsa, I am not quitting the game but will not purchase any longer. I enjoy the game but will just not purchase. I am level 3580 and really its probably a good thing as it wil save me monies in the long run :)

• Mike_Skvarenina
    Options

I’m with the rest of the folks here. I’m not going to pay $3 and only get 30 gold bars. 

• Spn_Dahne
    Spn_Dahne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Super unhappy with Candy Crush right now.  The company seems even more greedy than it used to be.  I am not ending my account but I refuse to pay for the piggy bank anymore so I am playing it less often.  I'm spending more time on Sporcle and other places that aren't getting rich off me.

• lucy1080
    lucy1080 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I spent over $200 US on this game in a week (I'm embarrassed but had a little Xtra cash from a gift) but I won't pay 2.99 for 1/2 the amount of gold bars.... And my favorite package is gone. I'll be going back to playing without paying for anything. I'll just find some other games to fill in my free game time in the evenings. 

• Doji
    Doji Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

A testing phase at the same price, so half of the original 60 but still paying £2.99 I don't think so, I will stop playing before I pay the same ecfor half the amount. The test is will you get away with it, total rip off and I'm not happy!!!

-- I don't have the piggy bank at ALL any more. And, apparently no "special" candies to earn boosters. I won't be playing any more, most likely -- I refuse to pay the new, higher prices PLUS get almost none earned for playing, and I'm on a level where it is very obvious it's impossible to make it without several boosters.
  • Tzacki
    Tzacki Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lisa, I am not aware of how to get off the testing list.  I am just a volunteer who comes here to help with some issues.  I can tell you that the players are complaining a whole lot about this and I created a list that the studio will see at the beginning of the week. 

Hi Elsa, please add me to the list as well. I've stopped purchasing when they reduced the amount to 30.
  • the_cat-2
    the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Two days ago I received a reply via Facebook messenger as no one here would reply.  Yes I was chosen at random to trial a full bank at 30.  They gave this story about how they want to help the players who struggle to fill their bank the opportunity to buy at 30.   What a load of rubbish.  All they are doing is trying to make more money.  There is no way I will be paying twice as much as my husband does for the same amount of gold bars and I refuse to be discriminated against. I have cancelled my account and re-started with another name.  I am quite happy to work my way up the ladder again.  In fact its actually more fun completing the levels for a second time with my 60 limit piggy bank.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?