wtf? cant turn off t&c

Options
UrSweet1
UrSweet1 Posts: 32 Level 2

It's bad enough that the numpties at King changed the screen size, now no matter how many times I log out and back in, I get the T&c crap with the music blaring out.

King have ruined a perfectly good game here, a fix would be useful but of none of you can find a workaround I will ( as a family ) delete all 6 accounts and move on. TIA FOR ANY HELP

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,019 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.

You can also email them from here:

Contact us

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• UrSweet1
    Options

as usual King are still crap, forget it, I have explained the issue, your link does not work, though I really ought to know better than to hope for someone to deal with the problem. Its fine, all 6 of us are removing and deleting the app, we will have a mass removal once our son gets home tomoro

• UrSweet1
    Options

as usual King are still crap, forget it, I have explained the issue, your link does not work, though I really ought to know better than to hope for someone to deal with the problem. Its fine, all 6 of us are removing and deleting the app, we will have a mass removal once our son gets home tomoro

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?