Not getting all my rewards

Options
albacam
albacam Posts: 1 Newbie

I never get all the rewards I win on the wheel, now pick a pumpkin one. If I win 2, I only get one or none.

And now i just completed a chocolate box and didn't get any reward at all!

What's going on?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,297 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• nalilala
    nalilala Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited October 2022
    Options

I have the same problem.

What do you mean log out game? when I restart the game nothing happens.

Does it mean I have to disconnect from the King’s account too? Or uninstall the app?

Given the difficulty to connect too, it’s hard taking the risk. And I’m scared of losing my progress…

• ginger120
    ginger120 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have already posted, but, I haven’t received any gold bars for at least the last 30 40 games, levels are just ridiculously hard and yet I feel the game is set, if your playing with rewards or paying for them, you just have to play a set number of the same game, mabey up ton30 times before it lets you win, the fun is slowly going, I used to relax with this game, not any more, if they are trying to get you frustrated so you have to buy rewards, I don’t think that’s working. Such a shame. Why

• nalilala
    nalilala Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I si completely agree !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?