"We cannot run web GL"

Options
Moidiaro
Moidiaro Posts: 11 Level 2

I got this message across all King games yesterday and they're still not working today. This is only on the Facebook Gameroom platform. What should I do to resolve it?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Maidiaro, can you play the game out of the Gameroom platform?  Personally, I never liked playing through it because there was always problems and now you are reporting another one of their problems.  Are you playing through a browser?  Are you given the option of playing through that or without it?

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi Maidiaro, can you play the game out of the Gameroom platform?  Personally, I never liked playing through it because there was always problems and now you are reporting another one of their problems.  Are you playing through a browser?  Are you given the option of playing through that or without it?

can't play on FB platform either. but no problem playing C Crush on same platform.
  • Moidiaro
    Options

Hi Elsa, yes it does still play through Facebook ok, it's just Gameroom. If I delete and re-install Gameroom it runs fine for a couple of days and then I get the same message and have to repeat the process. I prefer to play through Gameroom as FB tells the world that you are playing games.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Moidiaro, you make a very valid point here!  But isn't the Gameroom Facebook's version?  

• Moidiaro
    Options

It is but it's downloaded onto my laptop so completely separate from the running of FB windows.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?