Lucky Candies 3648

Options
TracyP
TracyP Posts: 1 Newbie

Lucky candies don't change into anything, they just disappear when hit. Includes ones that are chosen as boosters. If you are going to encourage use as a booster it should do something positive please. True on both mobile and FB platform.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi TracyP, wow you are right!  I just watched 3 videos and they don't do anything!  Maybe they just had to fill up the space but they could have done it with just plain candies.   Did you clear the level yet?

• TracyP
    TracyP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi TracyP, wow you are right!  I just watched 3 videos and they don't do anything!  Maybe they just had to fill up the space but they could have done it with just plain candies.   Did you clear the level yet?

I just broke down and used a ridiculous number of boosters. yes, they should use plain candies and they certainly shouldn't encourage the use of a non-functioning special candy as an appropriate booster for the level.
  • Cheryl_Harasti
    Cheryl_Harasti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It is because the boosters become what you need so if you need chocolate squares they become that if you need striped candy it becomes that you need to remove two pie wedge things one of the boosters can't become that it is stupid they used them I think they are just doing it to slow us down or make us spend money to get by it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?