Uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all boosters and k

Donna_M._Holland
Donna_M._Holland Posts: 5 Level 2

I had been unable to use a $5 coupon, so thinking if I uninstalled and reinstalled Candy Crush, I would be able to use it.

As a result I lost ALL my boosters (I had 22 each AND all my stored lives (I had 160).

This is not fair, plus still couldn't use my $5 coupon. Feel REALLY frustrated and duped at this point... sigh

Best Answer

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend
    Answer βœ“

I think the best way to get to player support is via the app. Click on the cogwheel setting icon. then the ?. Click on any question or link here until you see "contact us" at the bottom. Use this to contact Player Support. They will send an automated message first of all via email. Reply to this with a detailed explanation of what has happened. If you do this via the app they will know what purchases you have made, they have a record of that, and so they may give you some of your lost boosters back. It is worth a try. But you need to keep replying to the emails you get until you are happy. I have had some very good experiences with them, if you are a paying customer they will help.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,216 Candy Moderator

Hello Donna @Donna_M._HollandπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have reinstall your game because of a couponπŸ˜• When we delete the game App, the saved boosters and the lives received from our friends will be deleted too. Because, except for the Gold Bars and game progress, the boosters and lives are stored on the local memory of our device. When the game is deleted, the data pertaining to the game too will be deleted!!

If you have purchased any of those boosters, you can contact the King Player Support and request them for a reimburse. But, if the boosters are earned from Daily bonus and events, they cannot be reimbursed!!

Can you tell me which coupon was it? Are you using an Android device or an Apple phone?

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Donna_M._Holland

Thank you for the reply.

Some of my boosters and lives came from purchases. How can a person know (remember) that on an ongoing basis?

I buy them (lives and boosters) and save them for my use.

All of my friends are gone, who also have sent me numerous lives which had accumulated to 160. I traded in 500 points to get the $5 Candy Crush coupon on my androids that I play CC on EVERY day.

Very frustrating and unfair to think of all the money I'd spent for it to be lost.

King should have better recovery technology than that, wouldn't you think? Now feels like I've been ripped off (?)

Where are their tech experts to help loyal, avid players?

• PummyRaj

Hi Donna @Donna_M._HollandπŸ€—

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation!

This Community is not the "Player Support", but a forum for us - the players to ask questions about the issues and discuss about the features, and also take part in the contests to achieve some goodies for our gamesπŸ™‚

It is always better to check here first, as some issues can be resolved by following steps provided in our Help Center, and some with the help of the Community In-charge team, and some issues with the help of the tips provided by other players.

For the issue you are experiencing, you will have to contact the King Player Support. If you can give me few minutes, I will come back with proper steps on how to contact themπŸ‘οΈ

As for the boosters you have purchased, the Player Support team should have the records of our purchases. All we have to do is provide our game ID number, and they should look it up (I do not have personal experience with this! Hence, cannot provide much details)

Will get back to you in a bit! Please bear with me🍫🍫

• Donna_M._Holland

Tried player support and couldn't link into it!!!

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
  • Donna_M._Holland

This whole process of lost boosters, can't use coupon, lost lives (I had 160) is soooo frustrating, cant get into Support portal, etc.

No recovery for a player in good standing; that means money has been spent for as long as I've been a player (7 years)...

Sigh

• PummyRaj

Please don't get upset, Donna!

Let me talk to our Community In-charge and find out "how" to contact the Player Support.

Please give me a day or two to get back to you with proper information about how to contact the Player Support, because we have to select the proper options to receive help quickly!!

I know the options to choose for lost items and/or progress. But, I have no idea about the coupon you could not use. Hence, I need to ask our Community In-chargeπŸ€”

Please bear with me🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend
    Answer βœ“

I think the best way to get to player support is via the app. Click on the cogwheel setting icon. then the ?. Click on any question or link here until you see "contact us" at the bottom. Use this to contact Player Support. They will send an automated message first of all via email. Reply to this with a detailed explanation of what has happened. If you do this via the app they will know what purchases you have made, they have a record of that, and so they may give you some of your lost boosters back. It is worth a try. But you need to keep replying to the emails you get until you are happy. I have had some very good experiences with them, if you are a paying customer they will help.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023

Hello Donna @Donna_M._Holland πŸ€— Good Morning / Good Evening!

As promised, I have asked our Community Manager and she told me to provide you this link to contact the Player Support Team. It has specific steps for you to fill out the form.

So, please click on (these green letters) --> This Link <-- and send your complaint. They will be able to help you with the issue for sure.

** While filling out the form, the option at the "Subtopic" might be different according to the device we are using!! Please make sure to select most relative option with the issue.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

NOTE: I forgot to inform you yesterday... the Player Support was not working for the past few days! I am suspecting that, that would be the reason for you to not receive a proper response from them, before!!

The issue is fixed now and you will receive help this timeπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?