We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why does my piggy bank only give me 30 gold bars instead of 60 but still charge £2.99 for it?

Metso
Metso Posts: 9 Level 2

Similar to other people I will not be buying anymore piggy banks. A 100% increase in disgraceful.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Metso, There is a test going on, and players were randomly chosen to test this out. Perhaps if the test fails then they will go back to the old way. It's now a wait and see what they plan to do with this.

• Metso

That is no answer. Nor is it fair. What is the meaning of “if the test fails” - don’t you mean that if revenue drops you might rethink? Not good enough

• Metso

Hi Metso, There is a test going on, and players were randomly chosen to test this out. Perhaps if the test fails then they will go back to the old way. It's now a wait and see what they plan to do with this.

That is not fair. I think it is if the revenue drops they may rethink! Not good enough

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?