Why portrait also on Windows 11 with monitor?

Options
2»

Comments

• Gruncher
    Gruncher Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I genuinely want to know who specifically is in charge of these decisions. Because you're doing a very bad job at actually doing your job.

Updates are supposed to fix and improve, not break and detract. At this rate, you're killing your own game and its userbase with every new change made - Making Candy Royale permanent for some users, changing the layout to portrait for all, making Tiffi a useless spectator in the levels themselves, the gummy dragons, the treat machine occasionally going back a few days for no reason at all. It really infuriates players to no end, and the fact that they actively ignore the feedback or just out-and-out break the game to spite the players is not a good look.

• Daniel51
    Daniel51 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Linda_Watso
    Linda_Watso Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I cannot play this in portrait mode on my laptop. It is very difficult to see and annoying. It is like looking at a cell phone. I used to love playing this game every day but I guess this is the end of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?