edited August 2023 in Discussions

No ad's show in my account. I need ads to show using for rewards

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,287 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Goute 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!

And please select your game area here then click on Support Area and finally you ask a question about game then waiting for their answer and help you faster and better. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• jcandela
    jcandela Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had ads for over 5 years and as soon as I made my first purchase, then they disappeared. Based on other comments, this happens an lot and they don’t come back. Please advise how long before they come back.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @jcandela 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!

And please select your game area here then click on Support Area and finally you ask a question about game then waiting for their answer and help you faster and better. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• momalley1982
    momalley1982 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Mine, also. Gone as soon as I made my first purchase. I think that once you use real $, they’re gone for good.

• yorkielvr3
    yorkielvr3 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

They are changing a lot of peoples ads from sweet cinema to something called treasure hunt. I went about two day in between the switch without ads. Sometimes if you will click on an old level and play it or exit out it will trigger the videos.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,150 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi sorry to hear you are having this problem I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better 💓

@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone, as was already stated by @Diamond_Lim, ads are an optional, test feature. All players do not get them and they are not necessarily tied to whether you spend money or not.

I didn’t get any ads in CCS for over 8 years, then I finally got them for about 4-5 months and now they have disappeared again (I did not make any purchases before they disappeared and still have not in CCS). There is no specific timeframe until or if they return.

As mentioned above, CCS is moving to a new test ad feature called Treasure hunt.

However, just because you had sweet cinema doesn’t mean you will get the new treasure hunt. Also, players who didn’t have sweet cinema might end up in one of the test groups for this new feature.

It is totally random. I wish all of you good luck and hope you see ads again in your games.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yes! Exactly! Thank you for your helping and answering the players for ads problems now! @bearwithme 🤗

• countah1
    countah1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Some adds are freezing leaving us having to leave the level and start over. I have lost at least 5 lanzars with these frozen ads. Furthermore I get the window to watch an ad and when I tap on it I get a blank screen. Extremely annoying!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?