⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hints

Options
Jeffrey_Souren
Jeffrey_Souren Posts: 3 Newbie

Is it possible to disable the hints in Candy Crush Saga. I have the feeling that I am a dumbass and can't play it myself anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Jeffery--I don't think it is possible to do so. They are programmed into the game and everyone gets them. There isn't much you can do about them. Thanks for writing and have a pleasant day.

• Jeffrey_Souren
    Options

Your reply is as useless as the hints I get in the game. I hope someone cam really help me..

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I am sorry but that is the only reply you're going to get. We all get them. We put up with them. Have a nice day now.

• Jeffrey_Souren
    Options

Maybe an option to do something with it then. Working on a solution I would suggest. And not giving useless answers. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jeffrey,

The King Care forums are a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We do not tolerate abusive or nasty messages towards other members, moderators or King.

Laura is a volunteer and she does not deserve your nasty words!  She is one of our precious Superstars who volunteer their free time during the week to help players with their issues. So my suggestion to you is to apologize to her!  What you consider a useless answer, I consider very helpful information.

I am so sorry to disappoint you but you have one of two options - play with the hints or stop playing the game! 

• Jacqueline_Lisa
    Jacqueline_Lisa Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2018
    Options

What part of laura's answer was helpful? Can you give me a direct quote to identify her helpfulness?'Put up with it and have a nice day' is in itself dismissive and very rude!  

• Jacqueline_Lisa
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hang on.......Candy Crush makes 4 MILLION A DAY ...and your customer care is run by VOLUNTEERS???? How can you justify not paying fair wages for work when  you  earn 4 million a day?   at 4 M ILLION A DAY do you think you could afford the tech support to remove a feture that is recieving an overwhelming amount of complaints (I mean why play if king does all the moves for you?) rather than tell people 'put up with it or stop playing" .... this is shocking customer service!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Jacqueline, please read the message that I posted to Jeffrey above.  King does not tolerate abusive or nasty messages!  Their customer care is run by Superstars who volunteer their time to help the players with their issues.  We chose to become Superstars and to help the players.  So don't put us down and please refrain from writing nasty messages in the future.

• Jacqueline_Lisa
    Options

Complaining about poor customer service = being nasty LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Please PAY people to do customer care so they can actually CARE!!!! LOLOL

• _Elsa_
    Options

I can't believe that you wrote that last sentence!  I do not need to get paid by King to care about the players here and answer their questions!  I will take your LOLOLOLOL as an interpretation that you are laughing after your wrote what you did.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?