⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I qualified for this weekends golden pot competition and it's disapeared!!!

Options
Meryl
Meryl Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm angry I qualified for this weekend's pot of gold competition and it's disappeared I also have a major problem with your small screen as I have a major problem with my eyesight and unless it's corrected I'm going to delete C.C. in fact if I'm not included in the pot of gold competition this weekend I'm out as there are lot's of games that aren't as stressful as C.C. you people must wake up and smell the roses

Answers

• Meryl
    Options

Everything I have to say is in the box above but my main complaint is the Screen size {explained above} and the fact I qualified for this weekend's pot of gold competition, got my golden ticket and it's all disappeared !!!! I'm sick to death of being messed around by King and if it carries on I'm out of here I do not need the stress of C.C>

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,708 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , ill pass this feedback to the game team . the features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game

• Meryl
    Options

It does no good to look into it It's happening every weekend I get the chance to enter a competition this week's golden ticket which I got and now it has disappeared I've had enough of King, the tiny little screen with visually impaired people it's sickening, timed boosters on everything so there's no way to earn boosters even on the choc. box it sucks and I've been a player for many years but I'm afraid this could be the end I already know a number of players who have left the game and if this continues I'm going to follow them, I have already stopped playing my levels as I"m not prepared to spend 65+ moves on one level it used to be a game of skill now it's just a King money making game !!!!! I would appreciate it if this could be shown to the people who make the decisions because they need to take a long hard look at what they are doing I can assure you they are losing players hand over fist, just take a look at how I've played over the years and you may understand why I've expressed strong feelings.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?