🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• gmb
    gmb Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Horrible, when you try to switch task to see what's next, it does not allow you to go back and you're stuck with the hardest option. Will not play it again and even stop playing Candy Crush, it's all about getting us to purchase to the extremes.

• olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 236 Level 3
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Switch task limit is ridiculous! I'm blindly stuck on a task that is not possible for me to complete. So the only choice I have is to let the box expire and start over.

The new chocolate box is fine, but please remove the Switch Task limit. And earning 10GB for Gold Box would be nice too, just like it used to be

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,018 Level 3
    Options
    Good afternoon, I'm enjoying this box yesterday until I managed to finish it. But actually I didn't even know what I had to do.

• nmr8er
    nmr8er Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

King constantly find ways to make it less fun and more tedious. The chocolate box locks you out of options, especially when they're appropriate to your current level. I haven't seen any additions or changes that haven't SUCKED in a very long time- including the lame Royale situation- which I DON'T CARE ABOUT AT All!

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Have to say, I hate it and am ignoring it completely, just as I ignore the worthless Coconut Wheels. Who needs 3000+ of those things? Sure, @Carol-38 , they 'brought' back the milestone banner? I don't believe it was ever gone. I always got mine.

This one, the Chocolate Box, they won't ever bring back the old one, IMO. Too many people are hating the new one.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

I just have to keep believing Rhonda that something might be done to make it better otherwise I'd just give up, like so many others. @QueenB please keep on and on and on to whoever it is that can change it back to being fun and worth playing.

• lorski19
    lorski19 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Not a fan of the new chocolate box.

The 3 limit change task is a joke. You can’t make an informed selection when you don’t know your choices.

I like to play in am but usually can’t start a task at that time.

What good is being awarded timed boosters if you are out of lives?

I don’t like having the order of tasks determined by Candy Chrush.

In summary, bring back the old version.

• gjorg
    gjorg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This version of Chocolate box is not only annoying it's also frustrating. Your not able to see choices for each candy piece until you change them and then can't actually choose the one you want. Give us back the old version

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,559 Level 5
    Options

The Chocolate Box is changed every week and is worst from change to change.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I don't like the new chocolate box, nor any of the recent changes. Someone must be listening to the feedback posted here. The candy convertor going so quickly after all the positive feedback here is proof of that, yet page after page of negative feedback regarding lives , landscape mode, impossible levels etc is ignored for months in an attempt to antagonise certain players to quit the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?