Gold bars

Options
June_Winter
June_Winter Posts: 10 Level 2

Why has the  gold bars gone down, but the price hasn't.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi June, are you referring to the piggy bank and it being lowered from 60 gold bars to 30 gold bars?  King has made the decision to make the change.

• June_Winter
    June_Winter Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

In that case I wont be buying any more gold bars

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi June, I agree with you.  Maybe they will come out with something else that will be better than this.

• Janc807
    Janc807 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi June, are you referring to the piggy bank and it being lowered from 60 gold bars to 30 gold bars?  King has made the decision to make the change.

This was a bad change! I will be extremely selective before purchasing now. In the past as soon as I had the 60 I would purchase it. Not anymore. Please go back to the old way!!!!
  • the_cat-2
    the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

King care told me they chose players at random to test the lower limit of 30.  They claimed it was done to help those who struggled to fill their piggy bank at 60.  Yeah right!  Nothing to do with raising their profits then?  Since you cannot delete your profile, I removed my app from my laptop then re-installed it using a different email address.  I'm having great fun running through all the levels for a 2nd time and enjoying all the treats given a new player.  And...I have a 60 piggy bank again.  If you want to continue playing Candy Crush, I recommend doing this as King Care do not appear to have any intention of re-instating a 60 piggy bank limit to those who have lost it.

• Maureen_Kerwin
    Maureen_Kerwin Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

why has the tickets gone up on Pet Rescue from 3 to 6 gold bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?