๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐ŸŽฌ๏ธ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

This happened to me.l months ago. I did contact King about it but they said that there was nothing they could. Eventually, it corrected itself. But it's so.... annoying.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,030 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• IndyBindy123
    IndyBindy123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I had reported an issue which was resolved but now i no longer receive the ability to watch an ad to get additional moves. The only way i can get additional moves is by purchasing gold bars for reL money. Is this a new way fir you to make money? I am not amused and have lost any desire to play.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2023
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

We are very sorry that you are missing the ad video feature. Actually this feature is controlled by test group that is, the test group automatically determines who will get or lose the feature when.

Moreover this type of feature is not permanent i.e. you can miss the feature anytime and get back the feature again after a certain period of time.

So always keep the game app updated and keep playing the game, hope you get your favorite feature back soon.

If you have any other questions let us know and we will try to help you with the correct information.

Thank you.

• nigggz
    nigggz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Ri
    Ri Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I don't understand how this is a test feature. I had it for years - then after I used a gift card (that I received as a gift) the ads went away. What a way to lose loyal customers. Shame on you all!

• dlevesque813
    dlevesque813 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes but the screen goes black and you have to close out of the game and restart it. It is more like a glitch b in the system. I stopped playing I will check bCk at a later date maybe but this is too much of a hassle.

• jesuslatha
    jesuslatha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

In my game ads not showing for ad points

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,030 Candy Moderator
    edited May 6
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• toai16
    toai16 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why have they stopped showing me ads after I made a few purchases one day? Now I can't pass levels at all without working extremely hard. Also purchases actually reaIly buy you peanuts. I play the game for relaxation, not for taking extra stress. Tried logging out, uninstalling, updating everything... I can restart but I don't want to lose my levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?