How can I beat 2957?

nalilala
nalilala Posts: 23 Level 2

Hello, I have been stuck at level 2957 for several days now, all my boosters are gone … my question is Have you actually tried it in 27 moves ? I don’t think it’s beatable…

I’m an occasional buyer, I buy gold bars mostly when I’m about to win something which I consider worth it (like the Episode Race or the 8 wins in a row challenge). These are moments when I’m having fun and don’t mind paying something for even more fun. I actually understand that nothing should be free (music, films etc gaming is the same). Technicians and engineers should be rewarded for their work. So I’m not on the side of people who make it personal to play for free for life, not gonna happen.

However the situation here is different. I feel obliged to pay if I just only want to be able to keep on playing, and this is not a pleasant feeling at all. My second question is: could we straighten things up and can you tell me if some levels are designed just to be unbeatable unless players pay? Because if that’s what you do, honestly I think the strategy is wrong. People just get frustrated and give up/delete the game. Would one of your testers try to beat 2957 again ?? It’s a waste of time really, I don’t mind wasting a little money sometimes but not my time.

Thank you,

Nalilala

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,888 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this video hope give some tips

• cwynia88
    cwynia88 Posts: 2 Newbie

So I've been stuck on this level for sometime now, today when I opened the game , the level is completely different. The candy is different. Like not recognizable and candy that looks like it should match doesn't. I'm so confused this just made this level so much harder. If I can't tell what candy is what. It's crazy. This has kind or happened to me before but at least the candy matched up and did what you thought it would do.

In this last picture I circled the 2 red and one striped purple, the suggested move the game is telling me to make is to natch those 3. Now why would anyone think to match those? I'm so confused. I hope someone helps me soon.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,888 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. Please Force close the Apps and log in again

For more info here

• 739b
    739b Posts: 1 Newbie

I have watched this video and others and still cannot beat this level. It’s been 2 weeks now on this same level. I play my lives several times a day. Nothing. Coincidentally I find it funny this was directly after a filled out a survey for the game asking about frustration with the levels. Help! I just want to keep playing but this is ridiculous. I too have bought some things throughout my time playing here or there but right now I’m feeling forced into purchasing which is ridiculous. Help please!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,132 Candy Moderator
  • MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 562 Level 4

Hi @739b

I tried this level out while I was given an hour of infinite lives and came close to success twice or three times. I got particularly lucky in one attempt that allowed me to get down to two jellies left.

This is my starting board:

I start by making the first move as suggested by the game, and then I work to break through the blockers to get to the bottom. I don't worry too much about the frosting in the upper corners or the dragons. The dragons need to be dropped on the belt around 15th move or so, and the frosting in the corners is usually taken care of by the cascades if the board is good.

As always on this kind of levels, I watch out for every opportunity to create special candies.

This board looks pretty good, I've already made some progress.

It's clear that this board is a lucky one because it gave me a color bomb that appeared seemingly out of nowhere and a chance to make another one.

I opted to make a wrapped candy instead, and... the game dropped yet another color bomb for me 😆

Not only that color bomb survived the striped+wrapped blast, but I was able to drop it down and match two color bombs. There was another opportunity to make a color bomb which I didn't take, and I may have made the wrong decision here.

The double color bomb combo helped to clear the jelly at the top and blockers at the bottom and it dropped both dragons on the conveyor belt.

I continue to chip away at the blockers at the bottom and get an opportunity to make yet another color bomb.

By using it to remove the red, I was able to get rid of all the frosting.

I tried to clear the remaining jellies, in vain, and I ended up with two jellies left on board.

It's difficult to offer any advice on a level such as this, other than to watch out for every opportunity to create special candies and combos. If the game doesn't provide many chances to make specials, the board is likely not a lucky one and there's no other choice but to try again.

I don't know if this level can be passed without boosters now, but it is possible to get reasonably close and win with the help of a couple of lollipops/switches.

I hope you won't be held on this level for much longer, and I wish you good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?