🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

Seriously do not like this new chocolate box. I didn't know there were only 3 chances to change them. I am now stuck at playing 3 saucers. Seriously I don't have any saucers and no way to buy them if I don't pay. This is ridiculous.

• xxxyxxxy
    xxxyxxxy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

The new chocolate box is awful , but now it also doesn't work properly for me. I've played a couple of boxes successfully, but then when the new box timer ran out instead of presenting a new box it resets the timer for another 24hrs? Today this happened again so that the box reset for a second consecutive 24hr period :(

• dede10527
    dede10527 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

I def like the new chocolate boxes!!! Better that is also comes up automatically as a pop up vs before when u would have to go to your rewards section area to actually start it/choose them. So that parts cooler!

though would really like to see better rewards given out for the chocolate boxes wins…! Like we used to be able to win gold bars every so often on them but now none at all!

Would really want to see come back or newer ways to win more gold bars…! Those to me are the best and most incentive to keep playing and win the extra games and stuff…when having that higher prize at the end it’s so much more fun and enticing to keep playing it for sure!!!!

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,018 Level 3
    Options
    They could definitely incentivize players more with gold bars.

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    Options

Revert back to the old box please.

• spasiana63
    spasiana63 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

With new chocolate box King has hit a new low in ruining the game! I really don't know why they needed to change it! The gold has been removed with a meagre 5-minutes colour bomb boosters which are useless. The options for changing the tasks or avoid the choc box are gone! Really, really annoying and frustrating!

• flegs
    flegs Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Im still waiting for either feedback or support as the chocolate box is still stuck despite several hand switches

• Lil'_Momma
    Lil'_Momma Posts: 133 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of this revamp. I prefer to select which challenge I'll work on. Also, I'd like to win fixed rewards rather than timed ones (5 minutes use of a booster just isn't enough of a reward).

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,890 Level 5
    Options

Got the option to change task now @QueenB which I didn't have before. But the prizes still aren't worth bothering about, so the timer can just time down. Can't the Studio put some fun back, something actually worth playing for?

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,018 Level 3
    Options
    When I go in to play I don't even care about the box of chocolates anymore, but you should encourage players more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?