🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

How can this chocolate box on the last choice give you : 2 "choices" of party booster use? I never get to complete most of the chocolate box challenges, as you can't really choose and make an informed decision on what you have and what you can use. With 69% of the vote saying "not a fan" maybe it's time to go back to the original or make the choices visible so you can choose whichever is appropriate for the levels you are currently playing to give you a fair chance of winning the box.

• Artemisax_
    Artemisax_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The box of chocolates is failing (bug) and tries to give me the prizes, but a sign appears with "connection problems". It comes up all the time, it's super annoying. How do I get it out?

• KaJ2403
    KaJ2403 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

I don’t like that I can’t choose when to use the reward. It’s such a short period of time I seem to always get it at the end of my playtime and then it’s gone. Not worth trying to complete the tasks.

• abdalmajeedalsaidy
    abdalmajeedalsaidy Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• abdalmajeedalsaidy
    Options
    Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it

Mmm, excellent and fun game, thank you

• abdalmajeedalsaidy
    Options

Gooood

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,559 Level 5
    Options

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited September 2023
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

I completed all 3 task today I also voted

• dashwood32097
    dashwood32097 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I pretty much gave up making any special effort on the chocolate box when it removed the unlimited play time rewards, like the hour unlimited. Also when they made the prize boosters timed (and a crazy short amount of time at that).

• uberbink
    uberbink Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I HATE the new version. Not only does it choose for you, the awards are not worth the efforts (no gold bars! 5 minutes of sticky hand? Dumb). I really hate that when you pass on a challenge, it often repeats, which is completely unfair. Worst of all, it immediately redeems an award, so you can’t save it for when you have time to play.

Between the impossible-to-pass-without-pay levels and the new chocolate box, I find myself playing less and less. It’s just no longer motivating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?