6th Birthday

Options
LAKato
LAKato Posts: 3 Newbie

I just got the 6th birthday 2 hours of unlimited lives notification.  There is a button that says "get your lives" on the bottom.  If I don't press it can I save the lives until tonight?  Or did the clock start as soon as the notification popped up?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi LAKato, if it's an infinity number of hours for lives the clock starts ticking immediately.  Even if you shut down the game the clock continues to tick so it will end when the 2 hours is done.  I think either way, press on it or don't press on it, the clock might still be ticking down.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi LAKato, if it's an infinity number of hours for lives the clock starts ticking immediately.  Even if you shut down the game the clock continues to tick so it will end when the 2 hours is done.  I think either way, press on it or don't press on it, the clock might still be ticking down.

• LAKato
    LAKato Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Elsa.  I pressed the button and you were correct, the lives started counting down as soonas I got th enotification (I still had an hour and twenty minutes left).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?