⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Options

Answers

• Lenore_Joseph
    Lenore_Joseph Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Last Tuesday 11-6-18 on my computer at work i had 165 lives in my envelope and 70 lives on my home computer. On Wednesday 11-7-18 my work computer showed 10 lives and home was 20. Can those please be added back in.

• Sandra_McGaughy
    Sandra_McGaughy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know, we now have enough information to be able to investigate this problem. 

We will update you on this thread when we have more information on this problem. 

Thanks! 

Thanks for the message. After a week of this it is getting frustrating. I know I too am not able to send lives to my friends. I also wanted to add that I can no longer reach the king care site from the bottom of my game. Was this removed on purpose?
  • Grazia_Deliso
    Grazia_Deliso Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know, we now have enough information to be able to investigate this problem. 

We will update you on this thread when we have more information on this problem. 

Thanks! 

I have the same problem. It's really making me crazy... Please fix it!!!!!!!!
  • Amber_Williams
    Amber_Williams Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem for over a week.

• Kathy_Arigan
    Kathy_Arigan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. I have put money into this game more often than i'd like to admit lol but I would like to be compensated for the lives lost!

• CBeSan
    CBeSan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too have this problem, saved lives just disappeared unable to receive more

I too have lost all my lives on only my PC. Can NOT receive new ones
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Please give priority to solving this problem.  The person responsible for causing this problem is probably the person

who places the dragon(?) timed competitions on CC Saga.  Anyway, get it fixed pls

• Michelle_Allen
    Michelle_Allen Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have had this issue for a month now and been stuck on level 836 because of it, I cant get any boosters I get the sucker everytime on the wheel every morning, big deal, that dont help and I lost another challenge becuase I cant keep up with the others playing because they all have lives from friends where I am losing 10 lives everytime I ask for more, I think this time it will work and it never  does, so I have lost so much and cant get past this level and never will so I deleted the game, when its fixed e-mail me and I will add it again!

• Reedross
    Reedross Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I have this issue as well for several days now. 

• sidjan
    sidjan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have this problem keep requesting lives but cannot receive any. Had over 200 saved but all disappeared???

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?