⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• Grazia_Deliso
    Grazia_Deliso Posts: 14 Level 2

I have had this issue for a month now and been stuck on level 836 because of it, I cant get any boosters I get the sucker everytime on the wheel every morning, big deal, that dont help and I lost another challenge becuase I cant keep up with the others playing because they all have lives from friends where I am losing 10 lives everytime I ask for more, I think this time it will work and it never  does, so I have lost so much and cant get past this level and never will so I deleted the game, when its fixed e-mail me and I will add it again!

I have the same problem!!! And I agree with you when you say you're going to delete the game... I think I will do the same, also because It's absurd that you have to wait 30MINUTES to get a new life (since we do not receive lives from our friends!!!!)
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4

Hi Cez,

Could you answer me please? Do you guys still care? Calling yourself King Care? Sorry, but that's a joke. Still investigating? The only thing you're busy with is killing this great game (remember those days?) slowly but softly if you ask me. I've written it before, and I'm gonna say it again, please do wake up before it's too late...

• Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2

Agree with Jose's comments !!   I had 506 lives saved in Candy Crush Saga (Facebook). When I logged in on my HP Laptop they were gone.  I am on game 3376 and have spent a lot to get there. I demand I be reimbursed for the lost lives.

Should not take this long for dedicated King professionals to identify and correct the problem.

• kikkur
    kikkur Posts: 6 Level 2

I had about many hunderds of lifes...and all gone, and now not receiving new lifes from my friends? What happened >??????  It is so funny every time you know new things to irratate the players :/

• WonderMidget
    WonderMidget Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Cez,

Could you answer me please? Do you guys still care? Calling yourself King Care? Sorry, but that's a joke. Still investigating? The only thing you're busy with is killing this great game (remember those days?) slowly but softly if you ask me. I've written it before, and I'm gonna say it again, please do wake up before it's too late...

I agree with Jose - do you care? Are you there? Is anyone working on this? I play my 5 lives and that's it. I refuse to buy lives or anything else till this is fixed and I'm encouraging others to do the same. Maybe if the $$$ stop coming in you'll finally take this seriously.
  • Jules_6_2
    Jules_6_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know, we now have enough information to be able to investigate this problem. 

We will update you on this thread when we have more information on this problem. 

Thanks! 

I see the lives folks have sent me have just started appearing today, after days of not getting any but knowing my friends have sent them. I have a few. However, like many of the comments that follow, 247 of my lives disappeared just like the folks are reporting. This isn't fair just because your game people messed up the programming somehow. To keep your fans, King needs to compensate whether the rules say so or not.
  • Grazia_Deliso
    Grazia_Deliso Posts: 14 Level 2

No news... Still not reciving lives from friends... How much do we have to wait???? I'm going to delete the game... MI SONO ROTTA!!!! Ciao ciao

• Sandra_McGaughy
    Sandra_McGaughy Posts: 8 Level 2

No I don't have the answer, also not getting any response to this.  It will soon be two weeks and no answers.  HELP!

• Vicki_Harmon
    Vicki_Harmon Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know, we now have enough information to be able to investigate this problem. 

We will update you on this thread when we have more information on this problem. 

Thanks! 

I really am sick of issues like changing the games to less turns and now this not recieving extra turns from friends. Maybe we should all quit. They do this because King wants to make money off of us.
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2

LOST LIVES --CAN'T RECEIVE OR SEND LIVES

I had 506 lives saved in Facebook Candy Crush Saga. When I logged in on 11/10/18 on my HP Laptop they were gone. Why did they disappear??

This same thing happened to my wife who also plays the Facebook CC Saga game on her HP Laptop.She lost 230 lives.

"Your Message" is dead on my laptop as well as my wife's cc saga game ona different HP Laptop. Neither will show lives donated by friends.

We also sent each other lives and they did not show up.

Please take a look at our CC Saga game sites and see what possiblycaused this to happen -- and correct the problem

Buddy --- https://www.facebook.com/buddy.l.jacksonVivian -- https://www.facebook.com/vivian.jackson.5817

I am at game level 3378.

Thank youBuddy Jackson

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?