Level 1628

crusher-13
crusher-13 Posts: 8 Level 2

Here we go again. BO-RING.  Playing Level 1628 with Facebook interface on MacBookPro. Yep. Total times played: over 100. Total times failed: over 100. Total times achieved score of more than 50 percent of the required total of 60,000 points: about twice--but one of those two times, I missed it by only 480 points.

Playing with bonus candies has no effect.

There doesn't seem to be a specific problem to point to, except perhaps that only one move is usually available until well into the round. The level simply doesn't work.

And puh-leeze--don't bother with "tips." When only one move is available, you take it. If there happens to be a special candy--which there rarely is--you play it. If it is possible to play from the bottom, that's what you do.

Generally, however, the round is just a bust.

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi Crusher,

We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback.

I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.

• Jim_Bishop
    Jim_Bishop Posts: 4 Newbie

Did you ever pass this level or did you just give up on CC?  I've taken over 100 shots at this level too and I haven't even gotten close.  I got over 40K twice and have not even gotten close to 50K,, much less 60K.  I've stumbled on other levels that I thought were not possible, but I eventually got them.  Those levels involved incremental improvements until I finally could get there.  This one does not feel like I'm ever going to get there.  There's no improvements.  I usually don't even get close to 30K.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?