candy ctush saga

Options
Violet_Jones
Violet_Jones Posts: 27 Level 2

i can not see my fb friends on my candy crush saga game page. They are on my friend list and I am on theirs. What next?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all boosters and lives since they are only saved to that device.  I just opened the game on my phone and logged into Facebook because I never play through Facebook.  Exactly one person is on my map and with the old version I used to see them all over the place.  So maybe with this new version you won't see them on the map but they are still there able to send you lives, if and when it starts working again. And as you said, they are showing up on your leader board so they are still friending you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Violet, I am wondering if you have to go back into your Facebook settings because something might have changed.  Look at this information and then check out your Facebook settings:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/friend-list

• Violet_Jones
    Options

I cannot  find this page for symbol. Page requested not found.  

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Violet, are you talking about the link that I posted above?  I just checked it now and it opened for me.  Please try again.

• Violet_Jones
    Options

Your instructions say click the edit symbol by the game but there is no pencil symbol by the game. I am on my tablet because the fb page that you are showing doesn't open on my android phone. Thanks

• _Elsa_
    Options

One more thing I forgot to mention to you.  Look at the print screen for step 3.  There are 3 tabs on top - Active, Expired and Removed.  Also come back every now and then to make sure that the games you play are still active.  If you ever see numbers showing on the tab for Expired, look to see what games they are.  Then go to step 4 and the first thing on top would say something about it being expired and asking you if you want to make it active again.

• Violet_Jones
    Options

I completed  all the steps but friends  still are not showing on my game page. What if I uninstall  and  reinstall  game? I don't  want  to  lose  my progress. My leaderboard shows them but that is not my game  page 

• _Elsa_
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all boosters and lives since they are only saved to that device.  I just opened the game on my phone and logged into Facebook because I never play through Facebook.  Exactly one person is on my map and with the old version I used to see them all over the place.  So maybe with this new version you won't see them on the map but they are still there able to send you lives, if and when it starts working again. And as you said, they are showing up on your leader board so they are still friending you.

• Violet_Jones
    Options

thanks for your resolution. I have tried for several months.

• _Elsa_
    edited November 2018
    Options

Violet, if your issue is that you are not getting the lives from your friends then there is nothing wrong with your game!  It's a glitch that has already been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix on this.  I was asked to write a question here regarding lost lives or not getting any lives and here is the link: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-cant-i-receive-lives-from-friends-1146687714

Follow that link because when they get a fix on it, @Cez is going to update that page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?