⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No reward for green challenge

Options
Doug_Rogers
Doug_Rogers Posts: 5 Level 2

I did not receive any reward at all for completing the green challenge, no gold or otherwise.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Doug,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

• daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Mark, can I please get the email sent to me so that I can get my bonus?  Thanks for your help!

• Doug_Rogers
    edited April 2015
    Options

Can't you make a web page for the instructions and point people to it?  It would be better than trying to do this via email.  

• Doug_Rogers
    Options

Hi Doug,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I'm not sure what email you are referring to. I did not receive an email in my personal account, nor facebook.
  • Doug_Rogers
    Options

For others that did not get the reward for the green challenge, create a question and Mark will send you a PM on what to do.  It will be in the upper right hand side of the browser near "Log Out".  You must be signed in to see the message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?