⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 914

Options
anne
anne Posts: 9 Level 2

Curious to know if anyone has been able to pass this level.  Thus far I have not been able to even come close.

Answers

• Jon-2
    Jon-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I was finally able to pass this level, after countless tries, by using 2 lollipops. It was the only time I was even close to clearing the board.

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

In 100+ tries I also never come close. It's no fun playing a game that is just based on getting a lucky board instead of using you skills. Very boring

• Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

it's another moneygrab level...

Close to impossible, annoying, no fun at all...

thousands of tries, until I stop playing. definitly deleted Candy Crush... Now I've a lot of free time :)

• anne
    Options

I finally passed it. The trick is that one of the 3 that you need to clear doesn't really have any jellies underneath the whipped toppings.  I also used the fish, extra candies and chocolate candy boosters.

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Pfff I also passed it. Finally I came really close, so I used 4 free hammers to pass. I was so fed up with this level.

• Greg_Wynn
    Greg_Wynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to get past this level yet but the problem that I have noticed is that you don't seem to always get the correct reward for combinations. For example on the game that I just completed I matched up 5 candies in a row and was rewarded with a striped candy. Thought this was happening but wasn't sure until now.

• MjC-2
    MjC-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to get past this level yet but the problem that I have noticed is that you don't seem to always get the correct reward for combinations. For example on the game that I just completed I matched up 5 candies in a row and was rewarded with a striped candy. Thought this was happening but wasn't sure until now.

I've noticed this too, several times where I SHOULD have gotten a striped candy or a bomb I got nothing or a striped candy. Its like its not counting the bottom row towards the reward. really annoying!!!
  • anne
    Options

Yeah that was frustrating to me too.
  • Tony_Kai
    Tony_Kai Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Too frustrated. Not fun with this game anymore. Decide to quit and unfollow the facebook.

• Faisal_Yaqoob
    Faisal_Yaqoob Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

I was finally able to complete it with 28 gold bars spent and on PC. PC version seems to generate better board and I got a lot more boosters making for themselves  

I ran out of moves with two double jellies and 2 single jellies left. I paid for 5 more moves and with two moves remaining I still had two more jellies left. Paid 19 bars to get three lollipops to get past this nuisance level.

I earned these gold bars during "green candy" challenges so technically I didn't pay for it. But still you need a lot of luck to do this. But try on PC version. I played hundreds of times on iPhone and never once came even close. On PC was able to get close in less than 5 attempts

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?