⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

new laptop , can sign in but takes me to level 1

suzy01
suzy01 Posts: 2 Newbie

hello, i was on level 629 , bought a new laptop, signed into CC ok but it takes me to level 1 . my facebook level is 105 so dont think its connected to that ?  complete techy numpty which doesnt help either :)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Suzy! Congratulations with your new laptop! :-)

From the laptop you should be able to simply login to Facebook, then start the game from there.

If you are playing from a mobile device then you need to click on the blue 'connect to Facebook' button, then enter your login details.

If you are playing from King.com then you need to sync your progress from Facebook first.

Please tell me which of the above three scenarios you have and I can help you further.

Cheers :-)

• suzy01
    suzy01 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Suzy! Congratulations with your new laptop! :-)

From the laptop you should be able to simply login to Facebook, then start the game from there.

If you are playing from a mobile device then you need to click on the blue 'connect to Facebook' button, then enter your login details.

If you are playing from King.com then you need to sync your progress from Facebook first.

Please tell me which of the above three scenarios you have and I can help you further.

Cheers :-)

hi, thankyou for that but if i sign in via facebook its takes me to level 105 , which is where i first started playing ages ago before starting playing via king. I feel gutted that i got to 629 and that could be it
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Did you get to the higher levels while connected to the Kingdom then? This is usually your email address. You should be able to log out of FB on your device and then click on the orange symbol to log into the Kingdom :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?