⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't move forward in Dreamworld. Next dream is locked.

Options
hckv
hckv Posts: 18 Level 2

I completed level 905 in Candy Crush (last available level to date) but still cannot move past level 485 in Dreamworld.  Message says: Next dream is locked. Complete another episode in the saga to unlock your next dream adventure. Anyone else have this problem and if so, is there a fix?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi! Please try playing the next level in Normal World to see if it opens up new levels in Dream World.

Cheers :-)

• hckv
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hi! Please try playing the next level in Normal World to see if it opens up new levels in Dream World.

I'm now up to level 981 and i STILL cannot access Dream World eight weeks after my original post. Does anyone at king.com read and more importantly fix these issues posted on this site? I see lots of issues but few real fixes.
  • hckv
    Options

Now I've completed through level 995 (last available level to date) and I STILL can't access Dream World. And no one at king.com has responded to my question from almost 2 months ago...
  • hckv
    Options

Now completed through level 1010 (last available level) and can't access Dream World. I give up...
  • hckv
    Options

I figured out why I couldn't advance in Dreamworld even though I am at the last available level in regular candy crush game.  For those of you having the same issue try this...  I decided to try to access the games on my iPad and for some reason when I opened the game it brought me to level 600 in candy crush as it was not registering as played even though I am at level 1010 on my computer.  All the other levels showed my scores but not level 600.  I successfully replayed that level and then was able to proceed with Dreamworld on both the iPad and computer.  Hope this helps you.  I never heard from king crew after posting this question over two months ago.  A glitch they should check out... if they bother to read my post... ugh.

• jhazelton
    jhazelton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thanks so much for your response. It appears we're not the only ones with this issue and yet, left to our own devices to figure it out. My phone brings me to level 500 even though on my mac i'm past level 1085. I'll try passing 500 on my phone and cross my fingers it'll open 486!

• CynCity1958
    CynCity1958 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2015
    Options

I figured out why I couldn't advance in Dreamworld even though I am at the last available level in regular candy crush game.  For those of you having the same issue try this...  I decided to try to access the games on my iPad and for some reason when I opened the game it brought me to level 600 in candy crush as it was not registering as played even though I am at level 1010 on my computer.  All the other levels showed my scores but not level 600.  I successfully replayed that level and then was able to proceed with Dreamworld on both the iPad and computer.  Hope this helps you.  I never heard from king crew after posting this question over two months ago.  A glitch they should check out... if they bother to read my post... ugh.

Another glitch. My phone is stuck on level 245, even thought I'm on level 545 on the computer. It simply will not sync. Dreamworld has been locked since the 200 levels. Hate the fact that their "solution" is simply to get people to post questions and hope someone has the answers. LAME.
  • hckv
    Options

Thanks so much for your response. It appears we're not the only ones with this issue and yet, left to our own devices to figure it out. My phone brings me to level 500 even though on my mac i'm past level 1085. I'll try passing 500 on my phone and cross my fingers it'll open 486!

Let us know if this solution worked for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?