⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot progress after beating levels......

Options
Ymello77
Ymello77 Posts: 2 Newbie

I beat level 532, 4 times!! But won't advance me to 533. Also, level 534 is open and I can click on it and play which I have, and beaten THAT level 3 times. But still won't advance me past 534. So to sum that up, #1: My face sits on level 532 which I have beaten. #2: Level 533 is blank and I cannot enter. #3: Level 534 is open and I can enter and have beaten. This is the same scenario on mobile and tablet. And that's it, won't go any further! So very frustrated........

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Ymello77!

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level on there. After completing level 532 your progress will be saved and you can continue playing the next level on your mobile device.

Cheers :-)

• Ymello77
    Ymello77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ymello77!

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level on there. After completing level 532 your progress will be saved and you can continue playing the next level on your mobile device.

Cheers :-)

I tried that and no change. Also, now i noticed that on Facebook on computer, i am on level 920 with billions of points?!?!?! This is super weird...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?