⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dreamworld is not loading.

Options
Stallence
Stallence Posts: 21 Level 2

I am up to Level 980 in Candy Crush so while waiting for new levels to open, I am trying to play Dreamworld but it won't load, black background and pink & white circle keeps spinning but nothing else. This has been going on all week.

Help please.

Fi

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Fi!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

• Stallence
    Options

Hi Fi!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

This did not fix the problem. I now have the same problem with the game not even loading past 6%.
  • Stallence
    Options

Hi Fi!

I am using Chrome with the latest Flash. Dreamworld hasn't loaded for a couple of weeks now and it is taking my lives if I try to go in.
  • Stallence
    Options

Hi Fi!

Dreamworld is not loading in King.com either
  • Kaycee1
    Kaycee1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been unable to play dreamworld for at least three weeks maybe longer. I also get the black screen and pink and white circle as per the screen shot above.Something needs to be done ASAP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?