⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• leannedarling
    leannedarling Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Passed 1001, and was close one or two times earlier. Make sure that the keys can drop on turn 31, 26, 21, 16 and 11, otherwise they will not fall and the level is impossible. From 16 you can try to move the ingredients one left or right and have them drop all the way down, might work with 1 or even two, then 11 turns left for the other ingredrients. make sure to have some coloured, wrapped and striped candy ready. for the last turns though.

The earliest my key drops is at 29, there is no way one can make the keys drop any faster. I've had boards where only 2 keys have dropped through the whole thing. Congrats on making it through you are definitely one of the lucky ones!
  • leannedarling
    leannedarling Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

An update would be great, at least players would know you are trying to figure things out.......
  • Queen_Snow
    Queen_Snow Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

bueller ?? hello bueller?
  • Maggie_Bailey
    Maggie_Bailey Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

how much time you guys need to fix that sh**??? you love to playing on people's nerves huh???
  • Maggie_Bailey
    Maggie_Bailey Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

oh you guys delete my comments.. if you do this you are also able to hear from you.. GIVE US THE ANSWER WHEN ITS GONNA BE FIXED... !!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
  • Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

So you never fix the glitch? Is it hard or what? If you will not fix it, just give the previous glitch back. It's much more possible to complete than the present horrible glitch. You should fix this glitch as quick as the earlier one. Or you just intend to make the glitch to force people buying extra moves or special candies. If in this case, you're all very selfish.
  • Cynthia_Liné
    Cynthia_Liné Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

level impossible!!!

• Deep_Kumar
    Deep_Kumar Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This must be an intentional glitch to make people spend money to buy specials or used up all their specials. Very poorly design level.

yes you r right :)
  • Michal_Poľak
    Michal_Poľak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

They fixed it, I may not be talking about fix, but there are definitely more rounds with keys dropping earlier. (Or maybe they just make it easier if you are stuck for a couple of days...)

Ive passed this level today finally. I had to move 2 ingredients to sides to get them down and at 9th move last key dropped - so it was quite unexpected. Then I had to do my best to get 4 remaining ingredients down but merciful storyboard gave me a lot of chocolate bombs, so Ive managed to get them all down. 

Hope it is fixed, If not just keep playing, they will let you trought after a while. We all know how it goes and what it is about... :(

• gabitcristallala
    gabitcristallala Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I love this game, the more impossible to pass the 1001 level , as igredientes are released one at a missing 10 shots, and the last little key is released when reset the play = / . I saw a video on Youtube and igredientes are released at once and only a little key appears in good time to finish the stage and reap the igredientes .QUEROOO PLAY MORE ... HAVE TO TRIM tHE STAGE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?