Ads & Boosters STOPPED...

Options
daks2023
daks2023 Posts: 2 Newbie

After I bought Gold with my $ I'm now unable to get Ads and Free Boosters Asking how do I solve this situation I can't afford to buy The Gold and it's hard to continue to Level Up.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . meanwhile Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.other than that The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Raffaella_Pian
    Raffaella_Pian Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same here and nobody is helping. And not only that: i no longer receive lives. even though i keep requesting to friends, they say they do not see my requests anymore.

It s like an attempt to make me spend money for the game but i rather not to play at all at this point

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?