⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to my boosters?

Options
katcypert
katcypert Posts: 4 Newbie

I can't find the settings tab to Saga on my phone, and for some reason, all of my boosters have disappeared except for the ones I've earned in the last 2 days.  I had 8 bombs, 23 fish, and numerous coconut wheels that have all disappeared.  Please help.  This started when the Bubblicious game started and I beat that as well but none of the rewards have shown up.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Katcypert- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Let me know how you get on.  

• katcypert
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Katcypert- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Let me know how you get on.  

I did what you said but none of the boosters were restored. It only shows the ones i've gotten in the past 2 days.
  • katcypert
    Options

Restoring purchases didn't help and in the last 3 days, it has happened again.  The new ones I had earned have all disappeared as well.  This is getting quite frustrating.

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Katcypert- are these Boosters that you won or ones that you bought? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?