Can't log in on iPad.

Dena_Geissel
Dena_Geissel Posts: 7 Level 2

For about 1-1&1/2 weeks now, every time I try to log onto CC via Facebook, I either get "we are adding more candy, don't reinstall, your progress will be saved" or "logging in took too long" & I can't log in at all. Same with  my husband. He can't log in to play candy crush & it says the same thing. We are using an iPad. 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Dena- Which model of iPad are you both using, and which version of Candy Crush is installed? (You can check this in the Appstore). Have you had this problem for long? Thanks for letting me know. 

• Dena_Geissel

CC is 1.46.7 & we have the iPad 2. This has been going on for a week to 2 weeks. I logged out of CC to log my husband in (so he could give me a ticket haha) and when I logged him back out & me back in, that's when it came back & said there were more flavored being added or more candy being added. So I tried logging in later that night, next day & here we are. Still comes back saying it took to long to log in from Facebook or you are still adding more flavors, don't reinstall, progress will be saved. Certainly all the flavors have been added in by now?! I can't see King taking a week+ for an upgrade of some sort?! Thanks for any help you can give.

• Dena_Geissel

Hi Dena- Which model of iPad are you both using, and which version of Candy Crush is installed? (You can check this in the Appstore). Have you had this problem for long? Thanks for letting me know. 

Oops, I think I commented in the wrong place haha. I think this is the right place! CC is 1.46.7 & we have the iPad 2. This has been going on for a week to 2 weeks. I logged out of CC to log my husband in (so he could give me a ticket haha) and when I logged him back out & me back in, that's when it came back & said there were more flavored being added or more candy being added. So I tried logging in later that night, next day & here we are. Still comes back saying it took to long to log in from Facebook or you are still adding more flavors, don't reinstall, progress will be saved. Certainly all the flavors have been added in by now?! I can't see King taking a week+ for an upgrade of some sort?! Thanks for any help you can give.
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Ok great so everything is up to date on your iPad. The next thing I would look at is the network, make sure that you are connected to a strong wifi signal. Try turning off your internet router for 10 seconds and then restart it again. Then try again to connect the game to Facebook. 

• Dena_Geissel

Ok great so everything is up to date on your iPad. The next thing I would look at is the network, make sure that you are connected to a strong wifi signal. Try turning off your internet router for 10 seconds and then restart it again. Then try again to connect the game to Facebook. 

Ok....any other ideas? I turned off the router, waited, turned it back on. Re logged into Facebook, tried to connect CC with fb & the same rejections came after trying to connect, that you're adding more favors. Any other suggestions or do I reinstall even though it says not to? (I'm on like 500 something :( )
  • Dena_Geissel

Also just for kicks, I tried cc soda. That logged in fine. It took me 2 times, but I was able to connect to fb just fine. Still won't with CC saga.
  • Dena_Geissel

Ok, so my husband & I were trying to mess around with fb, CC soda & saga. I wound up deleting CC & reinstalling. That still told me the same things, we're adding more flavors, don't reinstall, or it took too long to log in. So we look at Facebook. We went to games & apps. We selected CC. It tried to load, said it took too long. We went back to fb. I clicked CC SODA. What happens? It loads SAGA. It has me right where I left off at level 500 something. Granted I lost all of my additional lives, but King definetaly has something screwy if I select Soda & it logs me into Saga. Your guess is as good as mine! But...my husbands still won't load.
  • Dena_Geissel

Never mind. It was a fluke thing. Back to square 1.
  • Barb_Pitura
    Barb_Pitura Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem on my iPad one - I can't log In or get boosters or give and accept lives ! Why ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?