⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Once again loading issues on both King.com and Facebook. This time 5%.

Options
Stallence
Stallence Posts: 21 Level 2

Why is this happening all the time.  Have once again and again followed all instructions re browsers and extensions and cache etc. Please fix this. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Stallence!

I can see you have created many threads here on King Care all related to the same issue.

Do you have the option to try playing from another computer? I also suggest that you try playing from another Internet connection in order to locate the issue.

Cheers :-)

• Stallence
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi Stallence!

I can see you have created many threads here on King Care all related to the same issue.

Do you have the option to try playing from another computer? I also suggest that you try playing from another Internet connection in order to locate the issue.

No I can't use another computer or internet connection. I have been playing CC for a very long time and never had these issues till recently. Can someone please reset my game?
  • Stallence
    Options

Hi Stallence!

AND why is this happening with new release of levels???
  • Stallence
    Options
  • Stallence
    Options

Hi Stallence!

I have also tried CC Cleaner to no avail. Not happy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?