⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Do you have to have bought boosters to be able to win the jackpot on the wheel of fortune boosters?

Options
Fnordberg
Fnordberg Posts: 3 Newbie

I see that people have posted that they have won the jackpot on the wheel, but I don't know anyone who has. Between me and my friends, we've stopped the wheel enough that by the law of averages one of us should have won by now.  On other similar games (Bejeweled Blitz, for example) I've won their jackpot more than once, and the odds of winning it are lower...

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited August 2015
    Options

I don't think so as my friend has never bought anything and got the jackpot once! The thing I thought at first was that I had a 1 in 8 chance of landing on the jackpot, but it's clearly not the case, the odds must be the same as winning the lottery!

• Fnordberg
    Fnordberg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't think so as my friend has never bought anything and got the jackpot once! The thing I thought at first was that I had a 1 in 8 chance of landing on the jackpot, but it's clearly not the case, the odds must be the same as winning the lottery!

Then it's misleading that they have the Jackpot be an equal space on the wheel.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?