🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 195 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Hello @uberbink I totally agree with you about the new chocolate box. I don't know if this will help but if you manage to win a chocolate box, but if you do not have time to keep playing, do not press the claim button and immediately leave the game and next time you open the game it pops up again for you to claim any way that is how it works for me. Hope this helps.

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited October 2023
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

I voted love it

• shelbygator
    shelbygator Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is a really stupid change. Bloody annoying. No I am not paying money for candies that are not routinely available in the game even if you try to force me to. This stupid 3 options to change and I can’t do any of them 🤬. Sit waiting for 3 days for the candy box to expire is the only option. I would prefer no candy box at all to how it currently is. It’s not like I can just ignore it because I am getting constant ingame notifications. The least you can do is give the option to play adverts to make additional changes or return to the long ago days where you could earn gold by watching ads to be able to get the must purchase candies. I’m open to ads but I am not paying.

• beth01011954
    beth01011954 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

I also am not a fan, altho I cannot figure out how to simply cast my vote. What I liked about the old box was that I could cycle thru the options and choose one that I could complete. And if I was on a level that had, for example, no licorice, then I could change. Now I get three choices. I have no way to know in advance what those choices are, so if I run out of choices and get stuck with some impossible task, the timer runs out and ... it just stinks. Why set up the game to continually cause frustration? Most of the recent choices -- ESPECIALLY the portrait view -- have really caused a lot of frustration. It's also making it easier and easier for me to shut the game and go do something productive instead of sitting here for hours. Ah well ... Just please count me as NOT A FAN and thanks for the opportunity to vent.

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

I don't really like this new box of chocolate.

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

l collected my win on the chocolate box last night uk time to start playing this morning for it to say l have to wait another 13 hours what is the point of having the box or is this an error 🤷‍♀️

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,904 Level 5
    Options

69% of us said we prefer the old version @QueenB. On page 1 you said

🗨 Your feedback matters, and we are committed to continuously improving the game to ensure your utmost enjoyment.

So does that mean we'll be getting the original Chocolate Box back, with the gold bars and without timed booster. Only asking as the new version is awful and no enjoyment whatsoever 🥺 as 69% have said.

• WerewolfCanadian
    WerewolfCanadian Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I do not like the new chocolate box,

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

Why would I be foolish enough to use a party booster to get 5 minutes of chocolate bomb? I liked it better when I could see the choices.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

I was this week left with a box where the choices I scrolled through were to use UFOs or use Party Poppers or use Party Poppers or use UFOs. So I was stranded unable to play the box. What happened to there always being the option to play 4 or 6 new levels? This is first box I couldn't play, because I try to pass levels using lollipops and switches and never use party poppers in my game as they cost far too much gold to buy! Before this last impossible box I was actually quite enjoying the chocolate box in my game at level 1200.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?