⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help!

Mapi
Mapi Posts: 8 Level 2

Yesterday I was at the end of a game then my smartphone turned off suddenly. I turned it on and reopened the candy app and I've noticed that all my boosters were gone!!!!! ARGH!!!! All those efforts and patience for nothing! I'm gutted!!! And today I just spinned the boosters wheel and won a booster but when I've started a new game that booster wasn't there... it disappeared once again! Help please!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Hey Mapi, I'm sure you have already seen from looking around on the site that this can happen. The boosters are stored in the app and not online or anywhere. So if the app crashes or gets updated we've been told that there is a possibility of boosters disappearing. 

Tell me, what booster did you win today?

• Granny_Chow
    Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2

My android phone n ipad auto shutdown many times when battery flat during game play, boosters n lives were not lost when i replay the game after charging. However, i had long ago experienced total lost of boosters n lives when i logged out from the game. So remember, DON'T log out !!! 

• Mapi
    edited September 2015

My android phone n ipad auto shutdown many times when battery flat during game play, boosters n lives were not lost when i replay the game after charging. However, i had long ago experienced total lost of boosters n lives when i logged out from the game. So remember, DON'T log out !!! 

I haven't logged out at all... and the funny thing is that I've lost all my boosters but my lives! I don't understand! And if someone could tell me how to save my boosters and lives, I'd be grateful! Come on King! You know you can do something about it!!!!!
  • Mapi

Trying to edit my post but it doesn't work, sorry. I meant my lives are still there... only the boosters have disappeared.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?