The Candy crush on my phone was not connected on internet

laispascoal22
laispascoal22 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited October 2023 in Support

the game is not connecting to my email and says it is not connected to the internet. I play on two devices and they are not updating. what should I do? Iam from Brazil, and the prints were made by my app, Portuguese.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

You will find more details HERE.

• laispascoal22

I'm unable to log in, with email and password, on any device. It accuses wrong password, but I have already changed it and it keeps giving the same error. I've reached level 5000 and I think it's sad to have to go back from the beginning of the game. I deleted the game from my phone to see if it worked, and nothing did! On no device can I log in to my email. I've been using the same email for over 10 years. I'm disgusted!

• laispascoal22

Got! After uninstalling the game from the phone and reinstalling, I asked to change the password and was able to log in. It came back exactly where I left off. 😥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?