⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sync android, tablet and computer

Options
Groovygrams
Groovygrams Posts: 6 Level 2

If I pass a level on my phone or tablet, it does not show on computer.  If I finish a world, I cannot get tickets.  It only gives me tickets on Computer and I have to redo all levels on computer.  What good is it to have the game for Android and tablet if you can't finish without redoing  levels on Computer.  Please fix this issue.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

How are you synchronising your game from Tablet to PC, via Facebook or Kingdom?

• Groovygrams
    Options
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

• Groovygrams
    Options

I have done that numerous times. Doesn't  work.  It's  the computer that  doesn't  sync with my tablet. This is only on candy crush.  I am at level 458 on tablet but computer and phone only show 456.  I have  logged out and signed in on phone and nothing changes.  Also, if I complete a world on tablet, I can't  get tickets or buy tickets to enter the next world unless I complete them on  computer.  WHY.......?.....

• Groovygrams
    Options

Why do they have this site if they don't answer your questions or solve your problem.  This is crazy.

• Wunderbaum
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

I suggest you try syncing your mobile with King.com instead of Facebook.

Just follow these steps:

1) Start the game on your mobile device

2) Go to settings (cog wheel icon, button) - choose "disconnect from Facebook"

3) Go back to main screen - from here click on the orange button "Connect to Kingdom"

Done! :-)

If you want to transfer your Facebook progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

• Groovygrams
    Options

Ok I did everything you suggested and am now synced in King.com.  My phone and facebook game on King .com are the same but my tablet isn't.  I am on level 459 on tablet and  phone and king show 456.  Now what and why won;t they sync???????????????????????????????????

• Wunderbaum
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

Try this:

Start the game >> disconnect from Facebook >> click the orange button (connect to Kingdom) and enter your email address you used to sign up with >> done!

Your mobile device should now sync correctly so that you are at level 459.

• jssy
    jssy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

Just follow these steps:

3) Go back to main screen - from here click on the orange button "Connect to Kingdom"

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

I also had the sameproblem in syncing my game. I had tried to do what you suggest but in my account setting in king.com i cant find where to syncmy game with facebook please help. Thank you
  • jssy
    jssy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Groovygrams!

Just follow these steps:

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

My level in phoneis always stuck at level 500 but in facebook im already pass level 1115. Thats why i also cant play the dreamworld

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?