⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Cake Climb 15th Sep 2015. Level 2

Options
Bilal_Riaz
Bilal_Riaz Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush Cake Climb  special Levels released on 15th Sep 2015. Level 2

There are two flower like Jellies on top, can any one tell me how to break these to get through these??

Answers

• RhiRun
    RhiRun Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

What is candy crush cake climb? I don't have that.....

• lula
    lula Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Bilal, I dont know if you figured it out yet but you have to hit them with either a stripe or the combo of the stripe and packaged one or use the brown balls (I dont know what they are called). they have to be hit about 3 times. Im stuck on the 3rd one, have you figured it out?

RhiRun, this game is on the ipad or ipod version 

• Lowcarber
    Lowcarber Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

.... this level also is on android (not just ipad/ipod).  I keep getting knocked down on level 3 - don't know how to get thru it :-(

• lula
    Options

Lowcarber, I found out that level 3 is the same as level 990. I don't know if it will help but maybe watching some you-tubers beat it might help. I thought maybe there might be some trick to it but I guess its just the luck of the pieces lining up......good luck

• lula
    Options

.... this level also is on android (not just ipad/ipod).  I keep getting knocked down on level 3 - don't know how to get thru it :-(

Lowcarber, its pretty frustrating. If you figure it out before the clock runs out, can you please let me know how you did it and I will do the same.
  • jayrod00123
    jayrod00123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

They are popcorn. Each strip that hits it makes it a little bigger u till its popped all the way. Here is a video that will show you how to do it. Additionally how the heck can i play? I have the latest update and still no cake climb and these discussion boards are not helping. 

https://youtu.be/TCHUp8taXD8

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?