⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Download sticks!

Options
Glenda_Eaves
Glenda_Eaves Posts: 2 Newbie

My Candy Crush Saga only downloads to 78% and will not continue downloading to 100%...very frustrating!  Was playing early this morning but since then everytime I log on I get the same 78%!!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I've seen this issue before. I think it was related to the flash plugin not responding. Try playing the game in Chrome, it has an up to date Flash player built in so it can be more reliable. You can also check then if your Flash needs updating in your current browser. 

• candy_player_752
    candy_player_752 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've seen this issue before. I think it was related to the flash plugin not responding. Try playing the game in Chrome, it has an up to date Flash player built in so it can be more reliable. You can also check then if your Flash needs updating in your current browser. 

i play on google and my flash player is up to date. perhaps its only australia again?
  • hckv
    hckv Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I play on Chrome and having the same issue. 78% loading and then stalls...
  • Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options

I'm having exactly the same problem. I use Chrome. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome thinking that was the issue but it's not. Both laptop and desktop comps have the same problem with Candy Crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?