I've been collecting booster rewards for months now but see no way to claim them.

Options
David-4
David-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I claim the rewards received from game play? I probably have hundreds by now but see no way to redeem them.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi David!

The rewards are normally in form of boosters that are automatically added to your game account. You should be able to use them right away.

Please notice that boosters won on a mobile device cannot be transferred to Facebook, King.com or to another mobile device.

Cheers :-)

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi David!

The rewards are normally in form of boosters that are automatically added to your game account. You should be able to use them right away.

Please notice that boosters won on a mobile device cannot be transferred to Facebook, King.com or to another mobile device.

Cheers :-)

Hi Combo,I am having the same issue. I had a problem with people sending me chapter unlocks on Facebook so someone advised me to re-install the app so I did and when I got back on I connected to FB, just like I was before I deleted the app and everything was gone from my device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?