Progress included in Phone Backup?

Kirk_Birdman
Kirk_Birdman Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 XL cell phone.

I have been told by Microsoft that when I back up my phone the progress through some games will be included in the backup while other games will restore as though never played.

Which of the following games will have their progress included in a backup of the phone:

Candy crush soda saga

Candy crush saga

How can I connect my phone to King.com to have the progress stored there?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

I wouldn't just rely on the phone back up for saving your progress. Once you have a kingdom account and have synced your progress to it it'll be worth a try since your progress will be secure somewhere else. It's easy to make an Kingdom account, when you've got Soda open on your mobile just go to the bottom left where the settings are and you should see an orange icon, tap on that, enter your email address and tap continue, then enter a password and Bob's your uncle. :) 

• Kirk_Birdman
    Kirk_Birdman Posts: 2 Newbie

I wouldn't just rely on the phone back up for saving your progress. Once you have a kingdom account and have synced your progress to it it'll be worth a try since your progress will be secure somewhere else. It's easy to make an Kingdom account, when you've got Soda open on your mobile just go to the bottom left where the settings are and you should see an orange icon, tap on that, enter your email address and tap continue, then enter a password and Bob's your uncle. :) 

I clicked on settings. I see some other icons there, such as for volume or music, but I don't see an orange icon. It looks like I have the game connected to FaceBook though so maybe the progress is stored there. It looks like FaceBook is in sync with my progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?