Friends and Profile Picture have changed.

Kay_Newman
Kay_Newman Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush for a while, not logged into facebook.  All my 'freinds' (people on similar levels) have disappeared, along with my boosters.  In addition my profile picture appears as an onion in one place, (I selected the cat) and not at all along the progress path.  What has happened?  It seems my profile has been corrupted, because it is the same on my phone and iPad.  I can't now ask for help like I used to, and I have done nothing different.  I still have friends etc on Candy Crush Soda.  

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I know when you sign up to the kingdom you choose your avatar etc, so maybe you've just added another profile to your game. In the app, try and log out from this account and put in your original email/username etc then your old profile should return. 

• Kay_Newman
    Kay_Newman Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2015

I know when you sign up to the kingdom you choose your avatar etc, so maybe you've just added another profile to your game. In the app, try and log out from this account and put in your original email/username etc then your old profile should return. 

I have not added another profile. I have the same profile, login, avatar for Soda, and that all works fine. I have logged in and logged out, deleted and reinstalled the app, etc etc. I have lost my bonuses everything. It is my profile that is corrupt because I have the same issue on my phone app with Saga. Only my progress is saved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?