⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I transfer my 500 over saved lives and lots of boosters into my new iPad?

Options
Foo_Yee_Mee
Foo_Yee_Mee Posts: 2 Newbie

I have accumulated more than 500 lives and lots of boosters after playing candy crush saga for many years but I am buying a new iPad and wish to transfers all these into my new iPad. How can I do that? Thanks a lot!

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm afraid to say it's not possible. I remember the moderators on here saying that these items are on your tablet/phone memory, and there's no way to get them across to a new device. You can copy your levels and transfer your gold bars via your facebook account and itunes account but not the other items I'm afraid. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm afraid to say it's not possible. I remember the moderators on here saying that these items are on your tablet/phone memory, and there's no way to get them across to a new device. You can copy your levels and transfer your gold bars via your facebook account and itunes account but not the other items I'm afraid. 

• Foo_Yee_Mee
    Foo_Yee_Mee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I remembered I experience the failure to upgrade the app and had to reinstall and all lives and boosters will be gone as it follows the device but levels will return once connected to FB. Such a pity. Thanks a lot for your reply! Have a good day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?