⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I pass levels 1330 on candy crush saga?

Options
Anna68
Anna68 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been on this level for a few days now & can't pass it. I've read on how to destroy the spinners but can't. Every time I get near it all the bricks appear. It's so frustrating that I may quick the game. I don't have any boosters to help! 

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think you really just need to create as much chaos as you can when you get the bottom. I mean the more striped candies and wrapped candies you can create the better. It's difficult but destroying the spinners is key: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--n_lDW3nQ8

• Anna68
    Anna68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think you really just need to create as much chaos as you can when you get the bottom. I mean the more striped candies and wrapped candies you can create the better. It's difficult but destroying the spinners is key: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--n_lDW3nQ8

Thanks heaps Kingzpinn. I eventually passed it on my pc & not the iPad. Pc & iPad had different bricks to break. Pc had white bricked & the iPad had the grey bricks which turned into brown ones when the spinners spat them out!
  • Norm_Miller
    Norm_Miller Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This company should be ashamed of themselves. I'm going to tell all my friends to quite playing not because they can't catch me. They will, and it will be on this level which is rediculous. I've saved up about 30 coconut wheels, 9 stripes wrapped combos, and 20 multi color bombs. I got so frustrated with this level after a week or more, I started using all 3. While it helped, I ended up quickly loosing more ground than I was making. After a dozen attempts I stopped wasting my boosters. Finally got a good board, started out swiping color bomb with wrapped, in just a few moves. Obliterated the squares almost all the way to the bottom. Even got another color bomb and a few others. Then, yep, started loosing ground again to the spinners. I hate you King.

• Beth_S
    Beth_S Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Their video shows cream pies, not blockers.  It's the blocker that make this impossible.  I'm done.  I've deleted it from my tablet, my phone is next.

• Audrianne_G
    Audrianne_G Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If you are having trouble and playing on your phone, switch over to the computer version which is sometimes a little bit different and easier to pass! 

• Ehunternyc
    Ehunternyc Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This company should be ashamed of themselves. I'm going to tell all my friends to quite playing not because they can't catch me. They will, and it will be on this level which is rediculous. I've saved up about 30 coconut wheels, 9 stripes wrapped combos, and 20 multi color bombs. I got so frustrated with this level after a week or more, I started using all 3. While it helped, I ended up quickly loosing more ground than I was making. After a dozen attempts I stopped wasting my boosters. Finally got a good board, started out swiping color bomb with wrapped, in just a few moves. Obliterated the squares almost all the way to the bottom. Even got another color bomb and a few others. Then, yep, started loosing ground again to the spinners. I hate you King.

Funny
  • Ehunternyc
    Options

Their video shows cream pies, not blockers.  It's the blocker that make this impossible.  I'm done.  I've deleted it from my tablet, my phone is next.

Funny
  • Ehunternyc
    Options

Funny
  • Linda_Gunn
    Linda_Gunn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This level is crap i've tried different ways of doing this, mobile, desk top computer, tablet..does not matter which device i'm playing. This level is crap, stresses you out..you haven't even got time to think i make all these stripe lollies, with wrappers together and BAM the blockers eat it...and i haven't got cream blockers which are the easiest to break, i have to hit three times..crap i tell you i think its time to find something else to play as this isn't relaxing at all

• Linda_Gunn
    Linda_Gunn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If you are having trouble and playing on your phone, switch over to the computer version which is sometimes a little bit different and easier to pass! 

Tried that does not work !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?