⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1017 bugged - please refund my wasted boosters!

Options
Monkey
Monkey Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, there is a bug on level 1017 that breaks the level if you use the frog more than once.  I thought it was a fluke the first time, so I tried it again, and it still broke the level.  Then, I switched devices and tried it a 3rd time on a different device.  Same thing happened.  Between the 3 times that this happened, I lost 5 hand switches, 3 lollipop hammers, and 3 jellyfish boosters (I was trying for 3 stars, so I used up a lot of boosters trying to form color bombs and clear the level in less moves).  I'm pretty upset that this is happened to me, and I would like to request a refund for the 11 boosters that were wasted when the level broke on me. Can I have them refunded or replaced on my devices?  Thank you!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I haven't seen any other comments about this happening in the level. What exactly happens you use the frog twice, you didn't say, does the game freeze up or something like this? Check how full your mobile is (memory and Ram) as this has caused my apps to crash in the past. 

• Monkey
    Monkey Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I haven't seen any other comments about this happening in the level. What exactly happens you use the frog twice, you didn't say, does the game freeze up or something like this? Check how full your mobile is (memory and Ram) as this has caused my apps to crash in the past. 

It's not my mobile memory (issue happens on 2 different devices), and others have posted about this same issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?