⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am on level 1394 I made over 1,100,000 and it did not move me to the next level help

Options
Beverly33578
Beverly33578 Posts: 2 Newbie

after i got over 1,100,000 it did not move me to the next level i even had to buy hammers to get it now what can i do help

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

You must use all 24 moves. The game does not stop immediately you reach the target as there is still the possibility that you will blow yourself up within the remaining moves.

You did not HAVE to buy hammers. There are now plenty of ways of obtaining boosters free. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

You must use all 24 moves. The game does not stop immediately you reach the target as there is still the possibility that you will blow yourself up within the remaining moves.

You did not HAVE to buy hammers. There are now plenty of ways of obtaining boosters free. 

• Beverly33578
    Beverly33578 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It didn't explain that you had to use the 24 up, this was the 2nd time for me to get over the coins needed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?